* For Airacer Flying Week Only: No payment refunds will be awarded for any of Airacer Flying Week deal cancellations, including discovery flights, helicopter rides, aircraft rentals, and pilot license training. Instead, a credit refund will be performed, which will convert the remaining balance into Airacer Credits.
1. A refund will be issued when a cancellation letter (or email) is received by email@example.com or a cancellation phone call is made to 800-213-5051 no later than 48 hours prior to the scheduled time indicated on the Purchase Confirmation Letter. A minimal transaction fee (6% of the original purchase price) will be charged by Airacer. No exceptions.
2. No refunds of any kind for any cancellation requested less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled time indicated on the Purchase Confirmation Letter. The customer should call the provider indicated on the Purchase Confirmation Letter to reschedule. If the provider does not acknowledge the rescheduling request, no refund will be issued.
3. A rescheduling requested between 48 hours and 24 hours prior to the scheduled time indicated on the Purchase Confirmation Letter will be acknowledged. Airacer staff will assist in the rescheduling but 20% of the original transaction (the original purchase price) will be charged.
4. A customer who does not show “on time” per the scheduled time indicated on the Purchase Confirmation Letter will not be rescheduled or receive a refund. No exceptions.
5. If you have a scheduled time for a flight training, pilot license package or rental service, Please cancel the flight 24 hours prior to the scheduled flight time. In the case of a no show, the Airacer system will charge the reservation fee which is equal to 0.5*the hourly rate.
6. 6. A missed appointment due to an act of nature beyond the customer’s control that prevented the customer from showing up will be rescheduled. Customers requesting a refund will be charged a minimal transaction fee (6% of the original purchase price).
7. A cancellation initiated by Airacer will result in a full refund.
8. A cancellation decision may be made by a pilot at any time if any safety-related issues arise. Airacer will assist in rescheduling a new appointment based on availability.
9. All rescheduling request and cancellation request should be conducted by calling 800-213-5051 or by email [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com). No exceptions.
10. In regards to Pilot Licensing, a full refund will be provided if the user has not used any services with their credits. If a user has engaged in up to 3 ground services with no air services, they are eligible for a 60% refund of remaining credits. If a user has engaged in up to 3 ground and air services, they are eligible for a 30% refund of remaining credits. If a user has engaged in over 3 ground or air services, they are no longer eligible for a refund. At any point, a user may request a Pilot Licensing credit refund back into Airacer credits regardless of the number of services rendered.